sculpture network is for: artists, art professionals, art mediators, organisations, institutions and friends of the arts.
Around 44,000 people all over Europe, are currently connected through our newsletter, website and social media channels. In addition, we regularly organize local and international events, where the European sculpture community meet, network, discuss and enjoy sculpture. These occasions have led to numerous cross border and local projects.
sculpture network currently has 1,000 members in 40 countries.
- provide networking possibilities for artists, art professionals and organisations interested and involved with three-dimensional art.
- achieve recognition of the uniqueness and social relevance of three-dimensional art
- increase general awareness and understanding of this art
- debating contemporary sculpture; its current status, players, technologies, needs etc.
- nurturing and sustaining our international network
- creating networking opportunities
- filtering and channelling information
- publishing our monthly Newsletter in English, German and Spanish
- organising local and international events
- fostering members' exhibitions
- cooperating and liaising with and between cultural organisations
- working with the media to promote sculpture.