1. Report members exhibition and IX: International Sculpture Forum (IT) Pictures and Videos of our IX. International Sculpture Forum and the first Member exhibition in Grugliasco, Turin you find here.
A bilangual catalogue of the exhibition was published. A PDF of the catalogue and the opportunity to order one you find here.
2. Art on the Water (CH) Since 21 August and until 14 November 2010, the banks of the Aare river between Bern and Münsingen have become an art mile: As part of the art project "Art on Water", visitors can discover along the Aare around 70 three-dimensional works of art and experience interventions and performances in five locations. more
3. Erwin Wurm’s New Works (AT) The Essl Museum in Klosterneuburg near Vienna shows under the title "Private Worm" new works by internationally renowned Austrian artist Erwin Wurm. With his latest work, he examines how media images of reality change our realit. more
4. Italian sculpture of the 21 Century (IT) Colorful and soft against marble and bronze
The exhibition at the Fondazione Arnaldo Pomodoro of Milan introduces works by 80 artists from the latest trends in Italian sculpture working with the material plastic. more
5. Daniel Spoerri. Weißt Du, schwarzt Du? (DE) Hommage, Artists’ Dinners, and art journeys in the sculpture garden of Daniel Spoerri
As a tribute for the 80th Birthday of the fascinating and versatile Swiss artist Daniel Spoerri, the Arp Museum of Rolandseck Station in Remagen, near Bonn, displays a large survey exhibition of over 130 works from the 1960s up to recent work.more
6. Ai Weiwei's sunflower seeds and European trade unions (UK) Over 1000 square meters of the turbine hall, the Tate Modern shows the latest of a total of 11 commissions in the Unilever series by renowned Chinese artist Ai Weiwei: "Sunflower Seeds" is a sculptural installation that shows, at first glance, a large, flat landscape of sunflower seeds.more
7. Taking Place (NL) Contemporary art during renovation work at the Stedelijk Museum
For the expansion and renovation work at the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam, director Ann Goldstein has developed a compelling interim program. more
8. Quadrennial 2010 (DE) ANALYSIS OF FLIGHT DATA
Art of the 80s. A perspective from Düsseldorf
The exhibition "Evaluation of Flight Data", within the bounds of the Düsseldorf Quadrennial 2010, throws a spotlight on the art of the 80s from Düsseldorf’s perspective. more
9. Tony Cragg - Sculpture Mile for the Paralympics 2012 (UK) In the Exhibition Road in the museum district of South Kensington in London, ten new and newer sculptures by British artist Tony Cragg may be seen during the Paralympic Games in the summer of 2012. more
10. A different kind of memorial (DE) With "Memory Loops” by the audio artist Michaela Melià, the city of Munich realizes a virtual memorial for the victims of National Socialism. The artwork consists of 300 German and 175 English audio tracks, which are widely available for free download. more
11. Public sculpture projects of members
Markus Daum (DE): "Singener Kapitell"; Stadthalle Singen (Htwl.), Garden site, stairsterrace Height over ground: 870 cm; weight: ca. 23t; further Information
Gudrun Nielsen (IS): "Changes" at theNew Greenham Park (UK), now after 12 Jyears planning it is at its place. further Information
John Atkin (UK): "The Colthier" - A new sculpture for the New Walk, which related to the history of the clothing industry in Leicester further Information
Herbert Mehler (DE): "BELLA DONNA" at the sculpture bank at the old port of Würzburg - a furious start for a future sculpture trail in a no man's land! further Information
13. Opportunities On our website you can find list of selected competition opportunities, tenders and Artist-In-Residence programmes amongst other from Italy, Japan, UK, Germany. more
14. sculpture network on facebook and XING We have already more than 3.200 fans on facebook! Be one of them. Please visit and support sculpture network on www.facebook.com/sculpture.network and www.xing.com/net/sculpture/
sculpture network ist eine europäische non-profit Organisation, die 2004 zur Förderung der zeitgenössischen dreidimensionalen Kunst gegründet wurde. Die Plattform vernetzt Künstler, Kunstvermittler, Museen, Galerien, Dienstleister, Sammler und Kunstfreunde.