1. sculpture network Experience Mallorca 2011 Take a weekend off in June, to enjoy Mallorca’s rich cultural heritage with like-minded sculpture professionals and friends. Visit an extensive private sculpture colleciont, sculptor´s studios and museums, on what has to be one of Europe´s most beautiful islands.
The detailed program and further information you find here
- Various Regional Meetings, amongst others in Switzerland, Austria, Spain, France
3. New Member: Kunstquartier Hospiz KG (AT) The Hospiz Bregenz gallery, and its future location at the "Hospiz Bregenz Gallery / Art Villa", is all about the promotion, transfer and sale of young contemporary art. Interview with Florian Werner: mehr
5. Now! Sculpture Park – season opening (EU) April showers bring May flowers! Spring at last! Now it is a pleasure to go out into nature again. For those of us friends of sculpture, of course, that means keeping the season opening of the sculpture parks in mind. more
As Councillor Silvia Zamora of West Swiss section of the Swiss Professional Association of Visual Artists congratulates Visarte on the occasion of its 20th anniversary, the top of a minaret begins to rise in the sky behind the visitors' heads. more
8. Blickachsen 8 (DE) Sculptures in Bad Homburg and Frankfurt Rhine-Main From 22 May to 3 October of this year, the eighth edition of the Bad Homburg exhibition series Blickachsen ("lines of sight") will be shown. Through installation of large contemporary sculptures, the spa gardens and the castle grounds, accessible for everyone, once again become the venue of this exciting art project. more
"It's burning everywhere, there is a fire in the distance - it burns in my neighborhood, there is a fire in the conflict zone, my house is burning, I burn myself, there is no escape - I am the conflict zone"- says the artist Thomas Hirschhorn when he talks about his work. more
11. Pangolin London: women who sculpt (UK) Why are women still marginalized in the world of art? Does gender have an effect on their work, or is it all just politics? These are some of the key issues of the exhibition at the Pangolin London. more
sculpture network ist eine europäische non-profit Organisation, die 2004 zur Förderung der zeitgenössischen dreidimensionalen Kunst gegründet wurde. Die Plattform vernetzt Künstler, Kunstvermittler, Museen, Galerien, Dienstleister, Sammler und Kunstfreunde.