3. New member: GÆSTEATELIER Hollufgård (DK) Five kilometers south of Odense is the guest studio Hollufgård, the largest center for sculpture and painting in the Nordic nations. This unique Center for the Arts provides Danish and international artists with an ideal workspace for construction, as well as for ideas. more
The Fondation Beyeler devotes its big summer show to the works of Constantin Brancusi (1876-1957) and Richard Serra (b. 1939), two of the greatest sculptors of the 20th Century. more
5. The NordArt (DE) Since 1999, NordArt has taken place here and has established itself in recent years as Northern Europe's largest annual art exhibition. More than 200 selected artists from around the world show their paintings, photographs, videos, sculptures and installations, in the unique setting of the historic Carlshütte and Sculpture Park. more
6. Fresh Air 2011 shows 100 new sculptures (UK) As in 2009, the Fresh Air 2011 shows 100 new sculptures in the garden of the old rectory in Quentington, the magnificent home of Lucy and David Abel Smith. Fresh Air works by helping local, national and international artists to get started and to sell, and provides a forum for the education in the visual arts. more
7. Sculpture Symposium Winterthur (CH) A plea for three-dimensional art! he second Sculpture Symposium, from 28 May to 28 August 2011, will again provide valuable input to the discussion of contemporary artists. Visitors can experience a wide range of outdoor three-dimensional works, from classical sculpture made of wood to metal sculptures, walk-in installations and light objects. more
8. Den Haag Sculpture 2011 (NL) Together with the Museum Beelden aan Zee, an exhibition of monumental sculptures and installations by renowned Chinese sculptors of the '90s to the present day in will be shown in various places in The Hague in 2011 under the title "The Hague under the Heavens - Contemporary Chinese Sculpture". more
9. Space occupation in Dresden (DE) The project area Plauenscher Field finds spans the area of conflict between the urban and natural environment, arts and technology. On 12 June 2011, the first section of the outdoor art space "Sharks Dresden South-West" opens with four works of art. more
10. KölnSkulptur #6 The exhibition KölnSkulptur # 6 shows the Cologne Sculpture Park in a completely new light: the park has been expanded and can be experienced in many ways through different lines of sight and different paths. more
11. MICHAEL SAILSTORFER: PLACE AND TIME SPACE AND TIME gives an overview of the work of the German sculptor Michael Sailstorfer (born 1979, Velden / Vils). With 20 works, the exhibition presents a nuanced picture of his work. more
12. Jan Fabre in the Kröller-Müller Museum and 50 Years of Sculpture Garden Under the title "Hortus/Corpus", the museum displays an exhibition of the internationally renowned Belgian artist Jan Fabre. The title, which is composed of the simple words "garden" and "body", is derived from Fabre's universe that revolves around themes such as life and death, beauty and disgust, vulnerability and violence, death and eternity. more
13. Carlo Borer and Niki de Saint Phalle at Würth (CH)
Under the title Thinking Shape, the Würth Cultural Forum in Chur (Switzerland) shows sculptures of the Swiss sculptor Carlo Borer. Currently, a large Niki de Saint Phalle exhibition takes place with over 150 exhibits at the Kunsthalle Würth in Schwäbisch Hall (Germany). more
14. DLA Piper Serie: This is Scupture (UK) The exhibition presents a revolutionary look at the history of modern and contemporary sculpture. It questions the stages of artistic innovation of the twentieth century. more
TMVO Reimann (DE): "Paradiesdomino", 2010-2011 CityparkHoyerswerda more
Ulrike Michel (DE): "Ballett R" 240 cm Bronze; 1. May – 31. Oktober at the Sonnenwald Sculpturegarden more
Sergei Toms(RU): "City walks" Moscow Business Center more
Cornelia Konrads (DE): "settlement 3.4x8.0x5.0m. stones, cement, steel, rendering Installation on a field between a new highway and an abandoned farmhouse Commissioned Public Art Work for the N8 Cashel to Mitchelstown Road, Cahir (Ireland) 2010 more
16. Calendar We present you here a selection of interesting dates.
You can find more dates in our calendar of events.
Art Bodensee (AT): 29. - 31.07.2011 at the fair Dornbirn
sculpture network ist eine europäische non-profit Organisation, die 2004 zur Förderung der zeitgenössischen dreidimensionalen Kunst gegründet wurde. Die Plattform vernetzt Künstler, Kunstvermittler, Museen, Galerien, Dienstleister, Sammler und Kunstfreunde.